What To Expect When You Interview An Attorney For Your Car Accident Case by Mission Viejo, Laguna Niguel, San Juan Capistrano Area Car Accident Attorney John P. Burns
You’ve just been in an accident. You might want to have an attorney. How do you choose the right attorney? Let me tell you what happens if you come to meet me in my office about your case.
My name is John Burns and I’m a car accident and personal injury attorney in South Orange County California. My office is located right where Mission Viejo, Laguna Nigue and San Juan Capistrano all come together.
When you come to my office, we talk about your case in detail and make sure that both you and I are comfortable with you considering having me as your attorney. We also make sure that I feel I can help you and that your case is right for our office.
You can see what kind of cases I generally do not accept by reading my article , Why I Might Not Accept Your Car Accident or Other Personal Injury Case, on this web site.
Assuming that we both feel that you are comfortable about me and vice-versa, and that you want to have me as your attorney, here is how it goes:
- After we decide all the facts we need to handle your case properly, you and I look over some forms which you will have more than ample time to read and understand, I will answer any questions you have about your case, or how I work.
- After you leave my office, I meet with one of our paralegals and coordinate the beginning of your case.
- That means we send letters of representation to all the insurance companies, we go ahead and start collecting medical records and other important documents on your case, and generally get your case up and running.
- You don’t talk to any insurance adjusters or lawyers any more-I do all of that for you. You just concentrate on getting better.
- I am the only attorney who will be handling your case.
We are available to speak to you anytime about your case. There’s no charge to call us and talk to us about your case.
We work with you diligently through your case to make sure it’s handled properly from the beginning right up to the conclusion of your case.
Please give me a call to talk about your case and possibly coming in to meet me. The initial meeting is at no charge to you. My phone number is (949) 496-7000, and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to meeting you personally. Thank you for watching the video. Have a great day.